HiCAD ALUCOBOND® is the CAD solution for rear-ventilated facades
The joint development of the ISD Software und Systeme GmbH in Dortmund and the 3A Composites GmbH in Singen enables an accurate planning of complete building shells from the first concept and the output of the related production documents to the immediate passing of the data to CNC machines.
Plan your ALUCOBOND® facade with just one CAD system!
Highlights of HiCAD ALUCOBOND®
- CAD solution for ALUCOBOND® aluminium composite panels
- 3-D variants for ALUCOBOND®-specific tray panels in the planning stage
- Individual design functions, detailed defining of corner processings, agraffes and fasteners
- Automatic data transfer to CNC machines
- Cross-sectoral CAD system for civil engineering design tasks
- Wide range of ALUCOBOND® coatings
- Design data in HiCAD are prepared with the specific allowance methods for ALUCOBOND®
- Automatic placing of ALUCOBOND® tray panels in a 3-D grid
Dr. Amin Emami, Head of Technical Department, 3A Composites GmbH
»With HiCAD we have finally discovered a BIM-capable CAD system that effortlessly combines standard functions with innovations. Besides the new, exclusive HiCAD ALUCOBOND® functions, the unique 2-D/3-D associativity is one of the highlights of the software.«
Design creatively in 2-D or 3-D
- Flexible designing in 2-D, 3-D or a combination of both
- Powerful functions and automatisms
- Different suites depending on your requirements
- Expert system for supplier-specific surfaces and colours
- Direct access from HiCAD to ALUCOBOND® Shader/surfaces as semi-finished products
- Correct output of the material in annotations, drawings and BOMs
- Adjusting the displayed facades in the HiCAD views, with selection of ALUCOBOND® coatings
- Easy integration of the desired surface and colour variant
Model and modify with smart functions
- Industry-specific functions for mullion-transom facades, industrial facades, sheet cladded facades and element facades
- Realization of simple or complex facades with the help of 3-D planning grids
- Smart functions enabling a targeted and fast modification and definition of corner processings, agraffes and fasteners; mounting of installed elements to sub-structures
- Joints and connections will be automatically adjusted after subsequent changes
We’ll be delighted to give you free advice!
If you want to learn more about HiCAD ALUCOBOND® and experience our new product solution for facade engineering live, do not hesitate to make an appointment with one of our experts. We will be pleased to demonstrate the possibilities and advantages of our CAD solution HiCAD ALUCOBOND® in a personal meeting.